Excel Salt Water Chlorine Generator System
The Excel Salt Water Chlorine Generator System brings a new level of convenience and durability for your backyard saltwater pool. When your pump runs, you will be producing chlorine, ensuring a steady dose into your pool water. The more consistent your chlorine levels are in your pool, the fewer chemicals you will use overall. Free yourself and your pool guests from the itchy, dry feeling of regular chlorine. With a saltwater chlorine generator, the water feels smooth and won’t leave a white residue on your skin. The Excel Pool Salt System cell easily plumbs in-line and has quick disconnect unions for easy access.
Salt Water Chlorine Generator Features:
- Simple operation & maintenance
- Durable design
- Low energy consumption
- Cell self-cleaning
- Large chlorine capacity
- Adjustable chlorine output
- Super chlorination mode
- Water flow detector
- Digital display and LED low salt and overload & fail indicators
- Adjustable chlorine output (xax chlorine production per day = 2.1 Lbs)
- High & low salt indicators & protection (working salt from 2300PPM to 6500PPM)
- High & low-temperature protection (working temperature from 50F to 140F)
- Best In Class 1 Year Warranty!
Salt Water Chlorine Generator Specs:
|Cell Self-Cleaning||Reverse Polarity/Self Cleaning|
|Salt Chlorinator Style||Suitable for In the Ground Pool|
|Salt Level||Ideal 3200-4000 PPM|
|Carton Size||14.6 x 11 x 11.8 Inches|
|Gross Weight||24-25 Pounds|
|MODELS||POOL SIZE||COMPATIBLE WITH|
|PG-5065||20,000 Gallon||Aquarite 15,000 Gallon|
|PG-5066||30,000 Gallon||Aquarite 30,000 Gallon|
|PG-5067||40,000 Gallon||Aquarite 40,000 Gallon|
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Won’t my pool taste like salt? No, the concentration of salt needed (2800-3400ppm) is only a fraction of what you will find in ocean water. The salt cannot be tasted or sensed in any way.
- What if my pool isn’t 60,000 gallons? The great thing with salt chlorination is that you cannot oversize. Even if your pool is much smaller than 60k gallons, this unit will be ideal as the over-sizing will provide less stress on the system and a longer lifespan.
Note: It is not recommended to use the Excelpool System to generate Bromine. If your pool has natural stone as coping or decking, please check with a stone installation specialist for the
maintenance of the stone before installing the Excelpool System.